Saturday, February 25, 2012

Will I be able to transfer My Dragon Age Awakening Character to Dragon Age 2?

I have completed Dragon Age: Origins and i have imported that character to Dragon Age Awakening. I was Wondering if i would be able to transfer my Dragon Age Awakening Character over to Dragon Age 2 or if Dragon Age 2 does not allow you to import your previous character? And if you can transfer, would it only accept a Dragon Age Awakening Character or only an Original Dragon Age Origins Character?Will I be able to transfer My Dragon Age Awakening Character to Dragon Age 2?
For Dragon Age 2 you will be playing a new character named Hawke. You can't import your warden, but you can import the decisions you made in both origins and awakening. Things like who is ruling Fereldan, what happened to the dwarves, the architect, ect... will all be mentioned in DA2.



So yes you can import your Awakening save in to DA2.

No comments:

Post a Comment