Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can I transfer my installed Dragon Age Mods to a different computer without downloading all of them again?

I recently installed Dragon Age: Origins onto a different computer, and I wish to transfer the mods from my laptop onto my desktop. Is there anyway I can do that without reinstalling/downloading all of them again?Can I transfer my installed Dragon Age Mods to a different computer without downloading all of them again?
just browse to the folder where the mods are installed.

then copy them to a usb stick or cd and reinstall (to the same folder you got them from) on to your desktop pc.



the folder should be in

start/ computer/ c drive (hard drive)/ program files/ dragon age or name of game developer.



sometime mods can be stored in my documents/ games/ dragon age or developer

No comments:

Post a Comment