Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon age 2 How to import your items from the finished game to the new game?

Hi I just finished Dragon age 2, How can I get my items from my finished game, to my new game?? help plsDragon age 2 How to import your items from the finished game to the new game?
Unless you start using mods, you can't get anything from the end of the game at the beginning. Just like DAO and all of it's expansions, when you start the game over, you are starting the game totally over. Now Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 both allow that, so it does seem a bit odd that Bioware wouldn't do something like that for DAO or DA2.Dragon age 2 How to import your items from the finished game to the new game?
I have no idea where you herd about moving items from character to character but I've finished the game with eight different characters and I'm pretty sure there isn't a way to move items across different saves. You have to get all the items again by doing the quests again, beating up mobs or buying them in your new character.

No comments:

Post a Comment