Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I play Dragon Age Premium Content?

I never save the game the standard way but just quicksave and let the autosave save for me. I find this to be more challanging than just keep saving everytime I run into enemies. However, now that I finished Dragon Age I bought the Premium Content, but I only have Saved Games at the coronation and at the final stage. I tried to go out from it but the door was gone. Is it possible for me to play the Premium Content or must I restart the whole game from the beginning to be able to play the Premium Content?How do I play Dragon Age Premium Content?
The note in your saved game should tell you that you can play downloadable content. I've never tried it, but I would suggest loading your saved game and accessing the map immediately from the menu instead of leaving the coronation hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment