Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How can I play Dragon Age 1 without a proper video card?

Dragon Age 1 says that my video card is not supported. Is there any way to bypass this? Can I ignore it somehow and just play the game? Or do I need to update my video card?



Many thanks in advance! ;-)How can I play Dragon Age 1 without a proper video card?
Ignore what the other guy said. Dragon Age would look at your video card and say its not supported because its not supported. It's got nothing to do with whether or not you're using out of date drivers.

Sadly, you need to upgrade. You can't bypass it. It's kinda like asking can I drive my car by bypassing the engine. Just can't be done.How can I play Dragon Age 1 without a proper video card?
just update it by looking at your video card driver and then typing tht into google and then update it then u may probly play or else u need to get new video card drivers by taking ur computer to a computer place. u can look up how to find ur video card on utube but if u have windows then u can probly just do this: right click on mycomputer/properties/then where ever u find ur vid card and i just had to do this but i forget some of it. hope i helped and have a grest time!
  • baltimore restaurants
  • bonefish grill menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment