Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How do I upgrade my Dell inspiron 15 so I can run games like Dragon age and Bad company 2.?

The graphics card is integrated so I dont think I can just replace it. I installed dragon age and it runs awful even with all the settings turned to the lowest quality. Im looking for any solution.How do I upgrade my Dell inspiron 15 so I can run games like Dragon age and Bad company 2.?
There is no solution... at least no solution you will like.



You cannot upgrade that laptop to meet the recommended system requirements. Your only option is to replace it with a better laptop.



Seriously.



There is no Video Card you can install in the laptop, for there is no where for it to be installed. Any processor upgrade won't be nearly enough to make the game run better.



You did not purchase a mobile gaming platform. You purchased an inexpensive Dell laptop.



end of lineHow do I upgrade my Dell inspiron 15 so I can run games like Dragon age and Bad company 2.?
%26gt;The graphics card is integrated so I dont think I can just replace it.



There's your answer right there. Besides your memory and hard drive, the core components of your laptop are integrated, e.g CPU and GPU. They can't be upgraded, that's why you have to choose carefully before you buy a laptop.



There are 3 ways you can get to play those games: either get a laptop with a Geforce / Radeon graphics card, or get yourself a gaming desktop, or a game console.

No comments:

Post a Comment