Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins PS3 - How do you use the gems to upgrade weapons?

In dragon age: origins for the PS3, how do you use the gems to upgrade your weapons? I have a bunch of gems that it says can be combined with my sword, I see the slots on the sword, I just can鈥檛 combine them. Can anybody help me out?Dragon Age: Origins PS3 - How do you use the gems to upgrade weapons?
You have to talk to the blond dwarf in the party camp, the one who always shouts "Enchantment!" Not sure, but I think that might be clue. Anyways, talk to him, and tell him you want some enchanting done. From there follow the button commands at the bottom of the screen to insert the runes.



Edit: That's why I say runes.Dragon Age: Origins PS3 - How do you use the gems to upgrade weapons?
The other guy says its for upgrading weapons. THAT IS NOT TRUE. Runes are used to upgrade weapons, not gems (like ruby, saphire, etc.)







** SPOILERS ****











When you get the dwarf army you can deposit gems (in party camp mode) in the crate (kind of like how you can deposit runes for the mage army). They use it for payment. Otherwise, sell it for money for the first third/half of the game...

No comments:

Post a Comment