Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is it vital to import the Dragon Age 1 character to Dragon Age 2?

I never played Dragon Age Origins or Awakening. I watched game play videos of DA2 and it caught my interest.



I read a lot of the questions that asked the same thing and they say the game will start with another character. However the decisions that the player made from the first game will be imported.



If I start DA2 before 1, will the game make those decisions for me? Because I hate to regret not playing the first Dragon Age game before I start on the second one.Is it vital to import the Dragon Age 1 character to Dragon Age 2?
No, it's not absolute needed to play DAO before DA2. Bioware was nice enough to give three different pre-created files for you to use that says what happened in DAO when you start up a new game in DA2 if you choose to not import a previous file.
  • spanish translation online
  • towing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment