Saturday, February 25, 2012

What class should I be in Dragon Age II: Rogue or Warrior?

I've already played as a mage, and want to try out a different class in Dragon Age II. I've heard good things about the rogue, and I want a class that can do a lot of damage to an enemy. Which class should I pick?What class should I be in Dragon Age II: Rogue or Warrior?
Rogue



I was totally surprised on how much damage I dealt with mine.



Warrior you would think would be the main damage dealer but I used mine as a Tank and just got Hp and More Hp and My sis and Anders were my damage dealers



Soo Gooo Rogue...Really funWhat class should I be in Dragon Age II: Rogue or Warrior?
The class I have had the most fun with so far is the archer rogue. I followed this guide: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/鈥?/a>



It's a lot of fun to pick off enemies while running around stealthed and throwing bombs about. I also didn't have a problem beating the Arishok solo with this build. The decoy ability almost makes it too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment