Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How to kill a dragon in dragon age?

Does anyone know how to kill a high dragon or the flemeth dragon easily? I'm stuck.How to kill a dragon in dragon age?
You definitely want Wynne (Healer) in your party. I tried this without her in my party as a mage and I couldnt do it. On my second playthrough as a warrior I beat both on my first try.



For Flemeth I used Wynne, Shale and Alistair. I positioned Flemeth a little out of the way and made her hold her position then just went all out attacking. Keep Wynne where she wont be attacked and she can just focus on keeping you alive.



For the High dragon I did this in a similar way - my whole party was ranged except for myself (Berserker) so I told them all to stand by the gong and they sat shooting her and healing me while I drew her aggro. Just focus on staying alive (means you may have to switch to Wynne and make her drink mana potion, or using health items yourself when she cant keep up). If you stay alive, eventually shes toast. Just keep pouring on the pain. Bring morrigan and keep casting things like blizzard that stack damage repeatedly even while she moves on to other spells.

No comments:

Post a Comment