Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is a good graphics card and psu for Dragon Age Origins?

My psu is too weak to handle most of the modern graphics cards and I need both in order to run Dragon Age at better than lowest settings. I'm on a budget of around $150-$200.What is a good graphics card and psu for Dragon Age Origins?
for that price you could get an Nvidia GTS 250, it retails at about an average of 120-150$, thats more than enough to run that game at full blast with all settings on high. If you want something cheaper you could go for an Nvidia 8800GT( my card) and that works just fine with almost all recent PC titles dragon age included. As for a psu you should be fine with 500watt psu( also what i have) but if you can try to get a more powerful one. I think you should get the GTS 250, its a good card at an affordable price also it only requires 450watt psu at minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment