Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What setting does Dragon age 2 run at for the PS3/XBOX360 compare to PC?

When I play the demo, it look good, but when I see the demo for PC on medium setting, it also look good. So is dragon age 2 for ps3 run on medium setting? If so then I am disappointed. Can anyone give me the link of any info telling me what setting dragon age 2 ps3 or xbox360 is run on. Thank you, best answer gets 10 pointsWhat setting does Dragon age 2 run at for the PS3/XBOX360 compare to PC?
On PC medium graphics are the maximum setting when running on DirectX 9 class hardware, which is what the PS3 and Xbox 360 are. High and very high settings are reserved for DirectX 10 and 11 cards and has features that aren't compatible with consoles. So the graphics on consoles are at best the same quality as the PC version on medium.



The only thing I can't specify is whether the console versions run at medium or something lower than that, but it's certain anything higher than that is impossible on that hardware because the consoles were developed before DirectX 10 was released.

No comments:

Post a Comment