Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How long should it take to play "Dragon Age: Origins"?

I would like to know how long it would take to play "Dragon Age: Origins" (the main game) for the X-Box 360. No downloadable content, not with the expansion pack. Just the main game.How long should it take to play "Dragon Age: Origins"?
First of all, AWESOME game!

It's the kind of game that makes you wish you lived in their world (something that only One Piece did to me, lol).

It takes about 60 hours. If you really do everything, maybe about a 100.

But still, it's worth it!



Edit: according to gamespot.com (my favorite game site), it will take you about 50 hours to finish the game. It took me more though, I'm the kind that likes to roam around. :P

check out their full review: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/drag鈥?/a>
  • used boats
  • mike geary
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment