Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dragon Age Origins: If I save right before the last boss, can I still explore the world?

Dragon Age Origins: If I save right before the last boss, can I still explore the world?



I am going to buy Dragon Age, but I can't beleive that you can't explore after you beat the last boss. That's the most retarted idea Bioware has had to date. (And they've hardly had any). But if I save right before the last boss, can I still retrace my steps and explore the world?



Hopefully somebody who has already done this can answer my question. Thank you.Dragon Age Origins: If I save right before the last boss, can I still explore the world?
Not quite. You will travel to a town at the end of the game that will trigger the final battle. After it starts, the only places you can travel are ones in the downloadable content you have bought. But, you have plenty of time during the game to complete every quest. Just do your exploring before you start the final battle. The game itself isn't exactly over after that battle, it will continue in later expansions and sequels.

No comments:

Post a Comment