Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Where is the special dead space 2 armor in dragon age 2?

I entered the code on the site like it said, and was notified I unlocked it. But I'm in the 3rd part of dragon age 2 and I still have not even found it.

Where is it located?



I was told in the mansion in my chest, but I looked and there was nothing in the stash, and I also checked all of the other chests as well. Still nothing.



Where do I find my armor at?Where is the special dead space 2 armor in dragon age 2?
There are 2 chests in each house one is your storage, the other is where premium content is stored until you take them out. The storage chest are hidden in other rooms for some reason such as the one in the house you are currently at is behind the door nearest to the main living room.



that or it's a glitch and bioware is working hard to fix it. silly bioware not testing it for glitches.
  • jayco
  • virtual earth
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment