Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Anyone willing to trade Microsoft Points for Dragon Age 2 Isaac Clark Suit?

I bought Dead Space 2 for my 360 and have one of those codes that Dragon Age 2 owners are looking for. I'm willing to trade if for a Microsoft Points code if anyone is willing to. I don't want the code to go to waste since I see people are paying anywhere from $20 or more for the code on eBay. If no one wants to trade codes, I may just give it to someone at random for free before the code expires. Please let me know if you'd be willing to trade. Thanks.Anyone willing to trade Microsoft Points for Dragon Age 2 Isaac Clark Suit?
I have MS points but I dont know how to trade it coz I already punched it in.. baaaah I needs that suit :} but goodluck trying to look for a trader though.

No comments:

Post a Comment