Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Finish lost in dreams quest for dragon age faster?

I have played dragon age so many times and I despise the fade most because it takes forever. Does anyone know a faster way to get through it? Like a certain order to go in for the shape changer abilities? I also want to get my companions out.Finish lost in dreams quest for dragon age faster?
Do you play on the PC? I downloaded the "skip the fade" mod, just google it. Basically it allows you to skip the entire puzzle portion while gaining all the ability points and xp and go right to the boss fight. It saved me a huge amount of time and frustration.Finish lost in dreams quest for dragon age faster?
You know the pedestal with the glowing dots right? Well get the mouse form and start from the top one (which is the one you're on when you get mouse) go clockwise. Go to the 2nd and 3rd glowing dots and get them forms but don't go all the way to the boss at the end. Skip the 4th dot for now and go to the 5th. Get the form and this time finish the area, fight the boss at the end. Then you have a choice. You can go counter-clockwise from the 5th dot and finish the other planes or continue going clockwise. Finish killing all the other demons at the end of each plane, save your companions, and kill the Sloth Demon.

That's how I always do it anyways.


EDIT: But this way is the fast way which means you'll be missing a lot of stat boosters. But 9 times out of 10, I just end up duplicating the Tome of Mortal Vessel anyways....

No comments:

Post a Comment