Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dont know how to put my saves back into my dragon age file?

I had a vista computer and got an xp ... i saved my dragon age files onto a usb and not dont know how to put them back into the game?



C:\Program Files\Dragon Age

then there are 5 other folders .... bin_ship, data, docs, modules, packages?? where do i put the saves?



Thanks!Dont know how to put my saves back into my dragon age file?
Look for a folder in your USB whose name is the same as your character name. Copy the entire folder into



C:\...\My Documents\BioWare\Dragon Age\Characters



not into Program FilesDont know how to put my saves back into my dragon age file?
I don't know what dragon age is but just make a new file and look to see where it is then replace that save file you made with the old one
  • computer game
  • bloons tower defense 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment