Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is it possible to have multiple characters on Dragon Age Origins for XBOX360?

I have Dragon Age Origins for the XBOX 360. I've played it through once with a mage character, but wanted to play it again through a different character perspective. I started a new character (warrior) and after a few hours, decided to take a look at my mage again. Now it appears that he is deleted. Is the mage character actually deleted? Or is there some hidden menu somewhere to choose which game you'd like to continue from?Is it possible to have multiple characters on Dragon Age Origins for XBOX360?
When you go into load game there should be a button you can press I think it is the Y button and it goes into the list of characters you have.Is it possible to have multiple characters on Dragon Age Origins for XBOX360?
I checked this out last night as I was playing - you can start as many new games as you want by selecting "new game" at the opening window. Then you can access all your characters by selecting "load game" from the opening menu, then hitting 'X' - this will bring up a list of your characters, what race/class/origin they are, what level they are, and how long you've been playing that character.

No comments:

Post a Comment