Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dragon Age Origins: If I save right before the last boss, can I still explore the world?

Dragon Age Origins: If I save right before the last boss, can I still explore the world?



I am going to buy Dragon Age, but I can't beleive that you can't explore after you beat the last boss. That's the most retarted idea Bioware has had to date. (And they've hardly had any). But if I save right before the last boss, can I still retrace my steps and explore the world?



Hopefully somebody who has already done this can answer my question. Thank you.Dragon Age Origins: If I save right before the last boss, can I still explore the world?
Actually Bioware did the same thing with Mass Effect as well, and their decision isn't stupid as a lot of the places are pretty well destroyed so even if you could continue to explore after the final boss, you wouldn't be able to go to a lot of the places.



Anyways, no you would have to have a save a pretty good distance before the final boss if you still wanted to travel the world, as once you are on the final mission you are locked in till the end of the game.



Edit: At Mr James, that save only applies to the downloads if you haven't finished their missions till after the main mission. If you have completed the downloads' missions (much like I do since I wanted their bonuses early on), then you can only reload your last save which will likely be after you defeat the final boss. At that point, all you can do is walk out the door and watch the credits again.



Edit 2: And I know personally that I just keep reloading the last save I made at the door, so I can just keep watching the credits over and over again.Dragon Age Origins: If I save right before the last boss, can I still explore the world?
Actually you can explore after the last boss. It gives you a save that allows you to go around the world and finish other DLC and quests you have not completed, although you are chronologically placed before the big battle.





It gives you a save past the door port. I know that for a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment