Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is there anyway I can rig an hp pavilion notebook pc to play Dragon Age: Origins?

Is there anyway I can rig a "hp pavilion dv6-1247cl entertainment notebook pc" to play Dragon Age: Origins? I was going to by the game, but I want to make sure my computer can handle it at lowest settings. I heard it can't play it, but I was hoping there was a way to fix the laptop up or something.



I'm willing to play the game at the lowest possible settings.Is there anyway I can rig an hp pavilion notebook pc to play Dragon Age: Origins?
wekll loooking at specs you might be able to run it on the lowest possible settings but whats killing it is the graphics card. and that is not easy to replace. you could try but its gonna lag like heck. i suggest getting hte demo first and trying that out on it before you go buy the game.
  • gas mileage
  • things to do in miami
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment