Saturday, March 10, 2012

How would Dragon Age: Awakening work?

I have the Dragon Age:Origins game disk for the PS3

If i buy the expansion disk will i use it once to install onto my hard drive or will it replace the Origins disk?

And if i buy the expansion on the PSN store would it be any different?How would Dragon Age: Awakening work?
If you've got the expansion on disk, you've got to use the disk every time you play the expansion. It does not replace the Origins disk. As far as I can tell, the downloadable version functions like all the other add-ons, in that you'll play using the Origins disk and choose to play Awakenings from the main menu. I purchased the disk, and I wish I had've downloaded it instead.How would Dragon Age: Awakening work?
You need to put the disk in if you want to play it
  • round table pizza menu
  • florida drivers license
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment