Sunday, March 4, 2012

Will there be a Dragon Age 3 coming out anytime soon?

I played Dragon Age 2 and I loved it. I was wondering if there will be a 3 coming out anytime soon.Will there be a Dragon Age 3 coming out anytime soon?
DA3 is in the works, though I don't think there has been an official announcement. I really hope they take their time. If it comes out this year I will be very disappointed. DA2 would have been amazing if it wasn't so rushed.



It's still possible we will see more DLC or maybe an expansion for DA2.Will there be a Dragon Age 3 coming out anytime soon?
dont get your hopes up about it. dragon age 2 only come out last year and i havent heard much news about them making another one. at a guess i would say probobly 2013-2014Will there be a Dragon Age 3 coming out anytime soon?
I wouldn't count on it soon. Probably 2013 if they were going to

No comments:

Post a Comment