Sunday, March 4, 2012

How do you redeem your Dragon Age 2 bonus content?

Hey everyone, I pre-ordered the regular edition of Dragon Age 2, went to Game stop.com/code to put it in, went to the website it said to register in, made an account and put the code in, and it says I should check my in-game wallet to look for the new sword and shield. Is the wallet my inventory? Because if it is, Its not there. The only things in my inventory are my starting equipment.

Thank you.How do you redeem your Dragon Age 2 bonus content?
The items won't be in your inventory directly. Instead, if the download worked properly, the items will be found in a chest or box inside your home in game. Another way to check if the download worked properly is if you have missions with the names of the items on them.How do you redeem your Dragon Age 2 bonus content?
they will be located in a chest at your home, if its early int he game it will be the uncles home, otherwise it will be your home.

No comments:

Post a Comment